Sunday, November 2, 2008

Stroking out

Let me begin by saying that I hate this daylight savings fall back business. Most of you enjoy the extra hour of sleep, but I do not. At least not today. I didn't sleep worth a damn last night and I was not so happy at 5:00 when it was pitch black outside. The weather has been less than appealing the last 4 days which is making this transition that much worse. On top of all this wonderfulness, we scheduled the pack out today for one month from tomorrow. And then, I've been looking at the houses we have on our list and trying to make contact with the owners and Realtors to set up appointments for next week while I am in New York. It's frustrating because one of the houses online says it's still available and when I emailed the realtor to set up a showing, I get an email saying it's no longer available. So now I'm overstressing about this potentially happening with other houses we have on the list. I know that this is something that is out of my control, but that's just the way I am. I feel like I'm going to stroke out before I ever get moved. I been in this position before and I've made it out alive, but continually going through this is taking it's toll on me. I'm scared to check my blood pressure as I'm sure it's even higher than it has been. Pray that I have the strength to get through this yet again!

1 comment:

Tricia @ Take 10 With Tricia said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.