I started to empty out the refridgerator today, throwing out condiments that I know we won't be needing in the next 2 days, taking pictures off the front of the fridge, and clearing out cabinets in the bathroom and kitchen. It feels so empty and it's only going to get worse as the days go on. I'm excited to get out of here, but at the same time, it feels really lonely.
We went out for dinner tonight with one of John's cousins who is in town to see his girlfriend. She is also from Ohio and happened to move up here with friends. It crazy because who the hell just decides to move to Silverdale? Either way, it was nice to meet her and see his cousin and catch up over dinner. We ate at Outback and it was delicious! Better than the turkery burgers that are waiting to be eaten in the freezer. They will meet their fate tomorrow, despite my unwillingness to want to cook them. Ugh.....the last boring dinner....I hope!
No comments:
Post a Comment