Monday, November 17, 2008

Farewell

Tonight, the wives from the wardroom on the boat threw me a farewell party. It was SOOO nice. One of the newer wives to the boat, Melissa, hosted at her home and I have to say, it was pretty fabulous. She completely outdid herself as far as food, presentation and drink go. It was so nice and relaxing, and everyone was able to attend except for one wife who was out of town. It was nice to get together with everyone one last time and in a way, is going to make me sort of miss living here. It's taken some time, but I've met a lot of really good people up here who I'm going to miss. But at least we will keep in touch which is one of the ups of moving around so much, the meeting so many people.

I'll post some pictures later of the marvelous food!

No comments: