Well, the very few days I've spent here in Ohio are up and I'm heading back to WA in the very early morning. I should be used to getting up at the butt crack of dawn, but man am I tired of it! I wish that I could just stay here until after Christmas and have John do the move (the supervising of the pack out) for me...that would be great! But, if I'd have done that he'd be spending Thansgiving alone and I didn't want to do that to him, but at the same time, I don't think it's that big of a sacrifice to ask him to make...but oh well, that's not happening anyways. So I should just stop thinking about it.
I spent my weekend with my nephews on Friday/night, Saturday night I took my friend Amanda out for her birthday which was on Friday, but I was beyond tired to take her out Friday night. Sunday, my nephews came to my parents house for a sleepover and were here most of the day today. Spending time with them was great. They wanted me to sleep on the pull out coach with them so I did. Fun, but BIG mistake. I got head butted and smacked (not on purpose), Ben talked numerous times while Max snored like a freight train. I woke up thinking, "How in the world can a little boy snore so loud?" God love them though. As much as I didn't sleep last night and referred to the night as napping, it was good to be with them. They are just too cute for words!
It's approaching 10:30pm and I need to figure out what I'm putting in my bag to take back to WA. Some day, all this traveling will be over!!
No comments:
Post a Comment