Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Lifesaver Sarah

Today I went to my friend Sarah's house again to work on this scrapbooking business for deployment. I sat for an hour at her dining room table in bewilderment wondering what in the world I was going to do for these calendar days we have to decorate. She told me on Monday when I was there that she had bought a digital scrapbooking kit from Best Buy that was cake to use and that if I wanted to use it that I was more than welcome to. I told her it was ok and that I'd figure out what I was going to do. Yeah, big fat lie.

So today, she showed me what she's done using the program and just how easy it was to use. At that point, I was sold. She installed the program on my laptop and I gave it a whirl. Why the hell I ever told her I'd do it by hand/paper I'll never know because this program is a Godsend! It took me a little bit to learn how it worked, but once I got the hang of it...it was so easy!! I ended up getting 4 days finished which never would have happened if I would have gone about it the traditional way. So Sarah, this post is dedicated to you! You are a Lifesaver!!

No comments: