Saturday, November 8, 2008

Rain, rain......GO AWAY!

I will not write much for this day as nothing positive will be said. I am SOOOO tired of it raining. It's been raining at some point in the day for the past, 6, 7, 8, hell I don't know how many days it's been now. I stopped counting. It just keeps coming and it's literally making me crazy. Thank God I am leaving tomorrow night for NY, and there is rumor that the day I'm coming back it's supposed to be sunny. I won't be holding my breath. My hats off to the people who weather doesn't effect them because it takes a baseball bat and beats the hell out of me.

John and I went to see the movie Role Models this evening and I gotta say, it was pretty funny. It had a good message overall and was pretty funny all the way through. The only highlight of the day.

Well, I don't really have much else to say, that's nice at least. So, for all of you who are wishing for rain, live out here for a year and a half, you'll never want it to rain EVER again!

No comments: