Friday, November 7, 2008

Stalker Mail

When I got in my mailbox today, amongst the junk was this envelope.
From Someday We'll Put Down Roots

As I looked at it, I'm thinking, "What the hell is this?" So I open it up and here is what's inside.
From Someday We'll Put Down Roots

I immediately started laughing out loud because I know exactly what this is about.

When we threw our Halloween party, we told people that they could park on the street that is facing toward our house. The only reason I did this is because I've seen people park there before and walk to a house that is down one of those side streets. The pictures of the signs are signs that are posted when you drive into our subdivision. It cracks me up because I know it's this old man who lives here in the subdivision. I'm sorry, but if you have a problem with something I've done, knock on my door and tell me to my face, don't send me some stalker mail with photos and no return address. And if you have nothing better to do than to watch what the hell I'm doing? For all I know they are looking in my windows when I'm not home to make sure my house is clean or some crazy shit like that. It really kinda pisses me off because like I said, knock on my door and tell me I'm in "violation" of your signs, but by all means, don't single me out. I am not the only person who has every had people park on the street. Are they doing this to other people too? I can understand if it's something I'm continually doing, but for one night? Yeah right! It just reaffirms my belief that there are some old people who don't have anything better to do than to be up in your business. Needless to say, I'm glad I'll be out of here in less than 30 days. On top of that, I'll be sure I don't live in a neighborhood where the neighbors house isn't on top of mine!

2 comments:

The Campbells said...

Holy crap that is fucking funny! I can't believe that your neighbor has the time to do something like that! Too f-ing funny!

Amy said...

Here is a thought for the guy -- GET A JOB!!!