We move, get settled, adjust, and just when things feel slightly normal...we move again. All I can hope is that someday...we'll put down roots.
Saturday, November 29, 2008
The "what's left"
Dinners at our house are getting to be VERY boring. I'm not one who likes to waste food (we only make enough for the 2 of us and if there is anything left, if it can be eaten for lunch, even if it's a few bites , I'll save it) so we're eating what's left in the cabinets or trying very hard to. Needless to say, everything we've been eating doesn't really go together, but hey, it works. We're supposed to go out to dinner with John's cousin tomorrow who is in town and then on Tuesday, he wants to go out for his "last supper" on land, so we're down to tonight and Monday to finish up the turkey burgers in the freezer and I think he's got some TGI Friday's frozen meal...but he will probably eat that for lunch tomorrow. When it's all over, I will be so glad. I can't stand to eat out and it's even more annying when you can't buy food to cook at home!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment