We move, get settled, adjust, and just when things feel slightly normal...we move again. All I can hope is that someday...we'll put down roots.
Wednesday, November 19, 2008
Day 1
12-13 hours of driving really takes it out of a person. We made it to Billings, MT today and we got a little bit of everything on the way. Sun, clouds, little bit of rain and some snow (more than I really wanted to deal with, but not too bad). Tomorrow's destination is Iowa, the city is yet to be determined. We'll see how we feel. Getting up and getting on the road is not a problem, and even the drive is not that bad, but it's losing an hour every day that REALLY sucks. So with that being said, I need to get to bed so we can get up and get moving at the butt crack of dawn tomorrow. Please pray again for safe travels for us and good weather again :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment