Saturday, November 15, 2008

Introducing......

Our brand new house beginning December 1st!
From Someday We'll Put Down Roots

After much looking, negotiating, and thinking we were going to end up with a different house, I saw this one on Tuesday night online and asked my realtor to show it to me on Wednesday, right before I was going to sign for a different house. Upon going inside, I fell in love!

It is on the lake, well, the only thing between the house and the lake is the road, but there are NO obstructions of the views in any room of the house. It's brand new, and was within our price range for renting which really blew my mind. The landlord is giving it away based on what my realtor said he could probably rent it for, let alone if he wanted to sell the whole property. It's a duplex, but as of right now no one lives in the other side. Hopefully whoever does is nice and quiet....I don't want to have to get anyone evicted!

Across the street we have 100ft of private lake front...too bad we don't have a boat! However, I am not above buying a blow up boat for the summer and floating out there and getting a tan, although, I don't swim in lakes. Maybe I will just have to start :) I'm not going to write much more since it's been a VERY long day and I have been lucky enough to get and bring home a nasty ear infection which is NOT fun. I'll leave you all with a few pictures that were listed with the house online. I didn't take any pictures since I really didn't think I was going to end up with it...I'm so happy we did!! Too bad I'll probably cry in 3 years when we'll have to move out :(

Here is the fire place in the family room
From Someday We'll Put Down Roots


This is my DREAM kitchen! I can't wait to get in there and cook!!
From Someday We'll Put Down Roots


This will be what we get to see every single day...minus the guard rail. I took this from the driveway.
From Someday We'll Put Down Roots


I can't wait to take a soak in this beauty!
From Someday We'll Put Down Roots


Master bedroom
From Someday We'll Put Down Roots


Dining room...although ours will not have patio furniture there :)
From Someday We'll Put Down Roots

1 comment:

Amy said...

This is amazing! I am envious (not for military life but the house)! When can I visit???