It looks to be a historic day in our country this election day. Politics is something I generally don't discuss and is not something I'm going to dedicate this post to either. I don't think anyone can deny what a mess this country has been in lately and the only thing I will say is that with Obama projected to win the presidency, I think it is a sign of good things to come. I'm very excited to see what happens when he takes over...as an educator, an American, and a human being.
On another note, things are changing yet again on our front. I am scheduled to leave on Sunday for New York and John was supposed to be gone, but now he will not be gone. It sucks that he won't be able to go with me, but it will be nice for me to be able to talk to him while I'm there and to be able to send pictures of the houses I look at. This way, we'll be able to make a decision together and I won't feel like it's all up to me. Well, it really is all up to me if you really think about it, but it's nice to talk it over too.
Tomorrow it looks like I'll be doing crafts all day for John's upcoming deployment because God knows I'm running out of time....and fast! So, I should probably shoot to get them done by Friday if that's even possible. I'm not a person who likes to do crafts because I have to but more because I want to. And even though I want to do this, it's not my first priority by any means. It is with that, that I'm going to wrap this up, watch John McCain concede, and head upstairs to relax.
Tomorrow is a new day!
1 comment:
Thank god the old coot and the pretty idiot didn't win last night! Looks like my vote at the polls counted after all!!
Post a Comment