4am this morning....it's early, very dark, cold, wet, WAY too early to be up. That's why I was still sleeping in bed.
Every year I entertain the idea of getting up and braving the crowd, searching for deals, but the problem is that there is never anything that I HAVE to have and can only get the best deal on Black Friday. I'm sure at some point in time that might happen, but that has not been the case in years past, nor this year. We're very much wanting a new flat screen TV for the new house, but until the one we have kicks the bucket (God willing in this next move) it will just have to wait.
So we spent our day buying a few odds and ends that we needed (lightbulbs to replace burnt out ones before we move out) and then cleaned some things around the house so that way when they come to pack us out on the 3rd, I don't have that much to do. It's hard to believe that in 5 days, my house will be empty, or close to it at least.
Hope you all spent your day either shopping or relaxing. If you had to work, my apologies to you. It's time to switch from Thanksgiving to Christmas! My, where does the time go!!
2 comments:
I was a Black Friday shopper....I got up at 4:45 and went to Kohls at 5. It was the busiest I've EVER seen Kohls--but it wasn't too awful. I also went to Tri-County and Kenwood with Amy G.....and got everything else I needed! I was home by 11 and glad I went!
Seriously -- we had a blast!!! And people were nice to us even though we hadn't showered or put on makeup. Did I mention we were wearing work out clothes?! You need to consider this for the future!!! :)
Post a Comment