We move, get settled, adjust, and just when things feel slightly normal...we move again. All I can hope is that someday...we'll put down roots.
Saturday, January 15, 2011
The Town
We rented "The Town" tonight since it was a snowy evening and there wasn't really much we wanted to do. If you haven't heard of it, it's about these guys who live in a place called Charlestown in Boston that is known for producing the highest amount of criminals and bank robbers. They rob a bank and the one guy ends up having a thing for the bank manager, so it's a bit of, I don't want to say love story because it's not really that in the least, mixed in with a drama. For a 2 hour and 5 minute movie, I'd say it was pretty good. It seemed kinda slow in parts, and the ending felt sort of abrupt, but it made sense. I'm sad we rented it, but I wouldn't say it was the best movie ever. I liked it enough though, which is what counts I guess.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment