Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Back to Shifts

I'm sad today. John's office job has finally come to an end and he is going back to shift work. He's starting with the 2pm-12am shift, will do that for 7 days, get a day and a half off, then go to the 11pm-7am shift for 7 days, get technically 3 days off, 2 if you don't count the morning he actually gets home from work, then the 7am-3pm shift for 7 days, 2 days off, then an extended day shift for 4 days, then a 4 day weekend. This will last until it's time for us to move.

I should be happy that his office job lasted for MUCH longer than it was supposed it, but I wish he was going to the office job now and had been on shifts for this past year. Oh well. What can you do?

No comments: