We move, get settled, adjust, and just when things feel slightly normal...we move again. All I can hope is that someday...we'll put down roots.
Thursday, January 20, 2011
Police Women of Cincinnati
If you haven't seen Thursday night's 9pm time slot on TLC, then you don't know that there is a show that showcases what a shit hole city Cincinnati is. Police Women of Cincinnati airs at 9pm on TLC and sadly, I watched it. Granted, I will say that it does highlight the areas that most people from Cincinnati already know as the "stay away" areas, but still, it's just sad. I would think that anyone who watches it that isn't from Cincinnati would say, "Good God. What a dump." And I think that's just bad for the city as a whole. The only good part of the show, I know one of the cops. Her name is Rose and she went to my high school, and I was good friends with her brother. She's a tough lady, so I'm glad she's doing a kick ass job trying to clean up the city.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment