Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Everything's Spookier with Spiderwebs

Saturday is a few days away and I've been diligently working on prepping the house for our Halloween party. Today's tasks completed so far are clearing counter space in the kitchen, picking up anything that is lying around, putting spiderwebs on pictures, and distributing Halloween accessories where they are needed (or where I think they are needed).
Here are the pictures in the hallway
From Blogger Pictures


The mantle
From Blogger Pictures


One of the spaces above the kitchen cabinets
From Blogger Pictures


Sconces in the dining room
From Blogger Pictures


Now that all that is done, I've got LOTS of cleaning to get done. All 3 bathrooms need to be scrubbed, dining room and living room need to be dusted, vacuum needs to be run...and the list goes on.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just crack up at how much you love Halloween....I like putting my fall display out in the yard, but not to the extent you like to go. I guess your love for Halloween is like my love for Christmas....I'm a psycho freak about my Christmas decorations, which I keep accumulating every time I step foot in Hobby Lobby or Walmart!