Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Choppity chop chop

Yesterday I had an appointment to get a much needed haircut. Back in June before the summer hit, I decided that maybe it was time to go for a shorter, more sophisticated look. So when my hairdresser cut my hair, I loved it! It was the shortest I think I've ever had. Mind you, my definition of "short" is not everyone else's definition, but for me, it was short. I've only had one hair cut since then and it just didn't seem the same since my Ohio hairdresser Martha cut it and not my Washington hairdresser Mandy. My cute cut has since grown out, and just looked mangy to me.

Anyways, I had a date with Mandy yesterday and I told her to choppity chop chop chop my hair. After she cut and styled it, I loved it, but told her I'd like it just a bit shorter, so she happily cut some more. Let me just tell you, THIS is the shortest my hair as EVER been! I can't put it in a ponytail and the back of my hair doesn't touch my neck. YIKES! But man, it's the cutest haircut I've had yet!!

As I was washing my hair in the shower today I kept trying to run my fingers through my hair, only to be shocked at how much hair there isn't there! When I was finished and went to squeeze the water out of my hair, there was nothing there the squeeze. I had to press my hands against my head to get as much water out as I could. I felt like an idiot, but hey, I don't like to drip water all over the floor. It bothers me (and I WISH it bothered John)!

If you happen to read this before I put a picture up...be patient. I'm still learning how this works. I hope you enjoy my new hair as much as I do!
From Blogger Pictures

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the choppity chop chop. I am debating whether to do it or not!!!!

Anonymous said...

It looks so cute! I am chopping mine off next Sunday!

Erin