We move, get settled, adjust, and just when things feel slightly normal...we move again. All I can hope is that someday...we'll put down roots.
Tuesday, October 28, 2008
Repeat
I'm starting to feel like my days are being recycled and every day is like the one previous. I'm sure most people feel that way in their own lives, but I guess I feel like it's worse for me in particular since I don't work. To make it worse is that John is still on leave and we haven't really done anything this week. Granted, we've done things as far as figuring out financial situations and planning to come, but we haven't done anything together...like go on a day trips or anything exciting like that. As much as I want to bitch, I know I shouldn't because we have A LOT that is going to be coming onto our plates here in the next few weeks. It's just frustrating because it's harder to see the things that aren't here yet, but that you know are coming....but we really don't know the extent of the things to come. I feel like I'm planning like a crazy person, but my plans are not concrete and won't be for a few more weeks. And my plan...well hell, might not even be my plan when it all comes down the pipe! This is what I hate the most about John being in the Navy. Nothing is known, everything always changes, and it just frustrates me. It's just one frustrating repeat after the next. If I could repeat anything in my life right now, I think I'd go back and repeat my time in Las Vegas!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment