Friday, October 24, 2008

Counting Down

In less than 24 hours from now, my house will be filled with munchies, friends dressed in Halloween costumes, food out the wazoo, and drinks to make you drunk enough to forget your worst nightmares. I prepped all the food today so tomorrow morning all I have to do is put everything together, store it in the fridge, and then pop it in the oven and hour before people show up.

My mom sent me some Halloween stuff last week and amongst it was a Halloween cook book. From it, I made some stuff called Monster Munchies. Doesn't it look good?
From Blogger Pictures

I am hoping it will go over well, but what's not to love about white chocolate covered pretzels, golden grahams, marshmallows, and Reece's Pieces?!?!

Amongst the other goodies we'll be providing to our haunting guests will be a devilish potion called Black Widow.
From Blogger Pictures

It consits of 5 different kinds of liquor, Sprite, and Sweet and Sour. My bartender back and Cincinnati introduced me to it, and boy, I tell you what, it will sneak up and punch you in the face. And what's even better, is that it's tastes NOTHING like alcohol!

Tomorrow should prove to be one hell of a time. I will be sure to post a quick pic and update before the party begins!

1 comment:

collinsfamily3 said...

i wish i were at your party!