Today was another beautiful day here in the Pacific Northwest. Beautiful blue sky, sun shinning, and not a cloud to be seen. These days are far and few between, and needless to say, won't last but maybe 3 more days before the gloomy gray clouds will blanket us until I pack up and leave. Ok, there might be a few sunny days in there, but we don't anticipate it.
John and I spent our day grocery shopping in the early afternoon and then numbering our house picks in order from most liked to least liked. I'm heading to Saratoga on the 9th (late) and will be coming back on the 15th in order to look at houses we're interested in renting. There is one in particular(#1) that we are both in LOVE with (ok, maybe it's just me who's in love with it, but he likes it too). We call it, "The Dream House" and it is every bit of that. I'm not going to tell you all about it as I don't want to jinx it. But we do have a few that rank behind it that we'd be happy with we didn't get it, but they will never be the dream house. So, we'll see what happens with that. Keep your fingers crossed for the dream house though, that it will work out, and that the owners will be willing to negotiate on rent as it is a bit steep (but still within our means).
2 comments:
Did you get orders for Saratoga?
Not yet, we're hoping they will come within this week or next.
Post a Comment