![]() |
| From Blogger Pictures |
What a day it's been! I worked out, ran some errands with Julie, came home, ate lunch, met Mary at Toys R Us to help her with buying a stroller, went tanning, stopped by Mary's to drop off her stroller and borrowed her crock pot and dinning room chairs, came back home, went to Walmart to buy pumpkins, came home because I couldn't find my Costco card, figured out in was in a purse I change out in my back seat, went to Costco, came home, showered, fixed dinner, carved pumpkins, and now I'm finishing my day with posting this. Are you tired yet? Because I sure the hell am!
I thought I'd be crafty and buy the Pumpkin Masters book to carve my pumpkin this year. John and I usually just carve our own faces, keeping them a secret from one another, and then revealing them when we are finished. Well, I wanted to do the haunted house from the pumpkin book and damn, was that a BIG pain in my ass. John was done in maybe a half hour with his pumpkin. Me? Yeah, like an hour and a half I think? I thought it looked like garbage but after sticking a candle in it, it doesn't look half bad. I tell you what though, I will NOT be doing that again any time soon. I bought 2 pumpkins for myself and IF I have the time to carve the other one before Saturday, it will NOT be a Pumpkin Master carving...that's for sure!

2 comments:
It looks freakin' awesome! Do another pumpkin masters pumpkin!! It will be all the rave! :)
nice pumpkin! and your decorations look great! what are you dressing up as?
Post a Comment