Thursday, October 16, 2008

It's About Time

I can't even begin to tell you how much time I spent yesterday trying to figure out how to upload pictures to this blog. On top of that, I noticed that all of my paragraphs became one giant paragraph. I felt like I was back in Las Vegas, reading some of my 7th graders papers. Trust me, it's enough to make your head spin. So I did what every good teacher does, I decided that I'd had enough for one day and that I'd screw with it today.

When I logged in today, I messed with some of the settings and TA DA!! I figured out how to post pictures and what I did yesterday that screwed up my paragraphs. I was beyond frustrated so figuring this out makes me feel so much better. I knew I had a college degree for something!

Now, the next thing I need to figure out is how to get Facebook to stop emailing me when people comment on a photo of someone else's that I too had commented about. That's starting to annoy me. In the age of technology, as much as I love it..I hate it!

No comments: