Let me begin by first saying that I have the greatest husband in the world. In the aftermath of last night's events, needless to say I was not feeling so hot this morning. My husband laid in bed with me for awhile why I was fighting the urge to throw up asking me if he could do anything for me to make me feel better. He encouraged me to drink some water and take some Excedrin (which eventually made me throw up) and literally applauded me when I took sips. After about an hour, he got up and went downstairs to clean up.
Not only did he vacuum everything downstairs, but he cleaned the kitchen floor...I'm sorry, scrubbed it with Mr. Clean, and put away everything that was left out due to my inablity to care about the odds and ins last night. He has cleaned up everything downstairs so well that it looks like we never even had a party last night. This doesn't happen very often folks, but let me tell you, I am more than thankful and appreciative of him doing this for me. I guess this is his way of thanking me for tending to everything last night while he was out in the garage playing beer pong. Either way, I don't care. He's fantastic for cleaning up for me!!
On to last night's events.....
The party went off without a hitch and I'm hoping that everyone enjoyed themselves as much as we did. The cosutumes were great, we had lots of food and lots of drinks. John set up a beer pong table in the garage which was a big hit for the guys. Caroline and I tried our hand at it and lost, but we went down swinging which is the most important thing. Everyone left by midnight, and John went upstairs and passed out probably an hour before that! My only complaint about the party is just that I wish my house were bigger. Next year we'll have something bigger hopefully :)
I don't really have all that much else to say really. Party was great and today is not so great. It's been a beautiful fall day and I have spent most of it laid up the couch. Just when I think I'm feeling better, my stomach decides otherwise. I think I'll be done drinking for a while...however, I'm pretty sure that it's the shot of tequila that is making me feel this awful. I don't do tequila at all and I decided to do a half shot last night...big mistake!
So, without further chit chat, I'll give you to pictures I know you're dying to see!
1 comment:
Holy crap! You look like me with that dark wig on! It's a little bit scary!
Post a Comment