We move, get settled, adjust, and just when things feel slightly normal...we move again. All I can hope is that someday...we'll put down roots.
Monday, February 14, 2011
Thawing
It's in the 30s today and with that, everything is finally starting to thaw and melt. I actually thought it was raining this morning when I woke up. I heard all the dripping and just figured it was rain, but sure enough, it's just the millions of icicles melting away. The only downfall of this thaw, is that tomorrow it's only supposed to be 20, which means all this water, will then refreeze. Thankfully it's supposed to be back in the 30s Wednesday. Our driveway has been a solid sheet of ice for weeks, a good inch or more, so having it melt will be great. We've had lots of snow this year, and I think I'm finally ready for spring.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment