We move, get settled, adjust, and just when things feel slightly normal...we move again. All I can hope is that someday...we'll put down roots.
Wednesday, February 16, 2011
Damn Candy
I wish I was allergic to candy...that way, I wouldn't buy it. I bought a bag of Kit Kat's, Snickers mini's, and Nestle Crunch hearts (all the day after Valentine's Day) because I told John I'd get us some. Why I couldn't get just one bag is beyond me. Even John said, "Why'd you get 3 different kinds?" I blame the baby ;) I don't think it would be so bad if I could eat just one piece of one kind, but instead, I end up eating 2 Snickers, 2 Kit Kats, and 2 or 3 of the hearts. UGH! Damn candy. I do workout every day, and eat well for breakfast, lunch, and dinner...does that make it ok?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
NO! Stop it...it only gets worse!!! Sorry, just being honest. PUT DOWN THE CANDY!!!
Post a Comment