Sunday, February 27, 2011

Put Together

Today was another "around the house" day. Not due to snow (although we did get 4 or 5 inches last night) really, but John had school work to do, and I decided I'd take yet another step in prepping the baby's room. The closet. I did some consolidating of boxes and rearranging to allow some floor space and top shelf space. I figure this kid won't have that many things that need to be hung, but I wanted to make sure we had storage room in that room just for baby stuff. All this consolidating also gave me a chance to inventory all the books I've gotten from Scholastic over the past year, so that was nice.

After that, I picked up downstairs and did some light dusting while John decided he'd put the crib and changing table together. We're quite a long way from any finished products, but we're moving along in a timely fashion.

Here's what the crib and changing table look like. They aren't necessarily in their permanent spot...but I just wanted to share.