Can I just say that I have an incredible husband? We exchanged anniversary presents today and much to my surprise, he got me a new laptop!! Mine old one is 6 years old and has been running super slow for the past year and sounding like a jet engine about to take off. I had said that I wanted a new laptop for Christmas but didn't get one, and honestly didn't expect one. In my world, that's a big purchase (no matter what the price) so when it was my anniversary gift, I was honestly shocked. 5 gold stars for my hubby!!
So now, it's time to start adjusting to this new one and figuring out how to transfer things over to it, and what it will and won't do. It's frustrating as ever because I am SO used to my old one, and I even said I hated this new one (which I don't, but just hate getting used to it). I want to know as soon as I open things just how they work and be familiar with them, but I know that that just can't be the case here. I don't think it'll take me that long to figure it all out, but I know I won't learn as fast as I want to.
No comments:
Post a Comment