Every time I decide to go somewhere, in my car, it decides to start snowing and/or freeze rain. I wanted to go to Babies R Us today just to get out of the house, but of course by the time I showered and got dressed and walked out the door, it started to snow. So rather than just say, "Screw it," and come back inside, I decided I would nix the trip to Babies R Us and just go to another grocery store in town in my continued search of Almond Joy coffee creamer. Melissa introduced it to me on Monday when we had dinner, and I'd been searching for it ever since.
Thankfully the first store I went to today (consequently the 5th store total that I've been to) had it. And of course, by the time I went in, found what I needed and left, it started to snow a bit harder. With that, I decided I would just go home, and I'm glad I did because that is when the freezing rain began. I made it home with no problems, thankfully, but man, what a nasty night it's turning out to be.
It's changing from snow to rain, to freezing rain, back to snow, etc. It even thundered a few times which was weird. Hopefully John won't have any issues getting to work, and hopefully tomorrow won't be a messy day. I think I'm officially over winter.
No comments:
Post a Comment