We move, get settled, adjust, and just when things feel slightly normal...we move again. All I can hope is that someday...we'll put down roots.
Tuesday, February 1, 2011
Calm Before the Storm
It is the calm before the storm right now. Round 1 came today, giving us maybe 3 inches. It has stopped for now, and we are now anxiously awaiting round 2 that is supposed to begin anywhere between midnight and 2a.m., dumping anywhere between 12-18 inches or more on us here in Saratoga, not to mention a possibility of ice...depending on whether or not it makes it this far north. We are as ready as we can be, but time will only tell if we really are. I'm not sure where we'll put it when we go to shovel out. John has to work tomorrow night, so shoveling is inevitable for us both. I'll let him do the majority of it, but I'll definitely have to help. Stay tuned for pictures tomorrow!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment