Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Meet Baby Nakel

Yay! We got to see baby Nakel today...and what an active little baby this child is!! Our appointment was at 3, they called us back by 3:15, and we didn't leave until 4. I thought that I might pee my pants while we were waiting since they give you the "have a full bladder rule." Five minutes into the ultrasound, the tech said, "My God your bladder is full! Go ahead and empty it so that baby has some room to roll around." Best news ever!! I happily ran to the bathroom.

The next half hour or so after that, all this kid did was flip flop around like it was in a Cirque show. The tech even commented how much he/she moved and how elusive they were being. I thought for sure we'd never know, but finally we did get to see (and I'm sorry, but I can't tell you). Even if he/she would never have cooperated, it's a healthy, on track baby which is all I wanted to know. Here are the only 3 pictures I like. I just can't believe that this kid is inside of me! Weird!

This one was my tech's favorite. She was trying to figure out the sex and here's my kid, legs crossed, trying to get its feet in it's mouth. She said, "This child does not want to tell you anything! What a stinker!"


All the other pictures they gave me are 3D, and since it's still so early for baby, I'm not super fond of these since all the baby is is skin and bones, so it looks weird. But regardless, it's our baby!




Hope you enjoy them as much as we did live! John even said, "Do you have any more cool doctor appointments, or is this it?" I told him this was probably pretty much it until delivery day. I'm glad he really liked it :)

No comments: