We move, get settled, adjust, and just when things feel slightly normal...we move again. All I can hope is that someday...we'll put down roots.
Tuesday, February 15, 2011
The Newest Addition
The newest addition to our home gym collection arrived today! A rowing machine! I loving having such a wide variety of exercise equipment in the basement because on rainy, cold, windy, snowy, etc. days where I don't feed like going to the gym, I can just go downstairs and workout. And on days when I don't feel like working out in general, a lot of times I'll tell myself, "Just go down and walk for 10 or 20 minutes," and that'll turn into a 45+ minute workout. So it's a good motivator. Plus I can do 10 minutes on each piece of equipment we have, and that's 40 minutes right there without getting bored. Yay!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment