Today was physical therapy and my therapist decided to try a different therapy than what I've been doing for the past month. I like to call it, electroshock therapy. What is it really called? I have no idea. It basically is 2 electrodes attached to a battery pack that she sticks to my hip, turns it on, and it tingles and burns for about 10 minutes until it beeps and it's over.
I had to mess with her when she was putting them on me though. She stuck them on and attached them to the wires and as soon as she did, I yelled ouch real loud and flinched like I was in pain. She jumped and I cracked up! I'm still laughing about it as I write this. She laughed after she jumped and said, "I knew you'd do something like that!" We have that kind of relationship where we mess with each other. Instead of coming out to the waiting room to get me today she beat on the window from the weight room so when I walked back I said, "What the hell? Your skinny ass is too lazy to come out and get me?" There was a guy who was interning or something and she said to him, "See, I told you she'd say something like that!"
So, I'm curious to see how this new therapy works for me. We'll see tomorrow. As of today, it feels pretty good. I'm just hoping it lasts!
No comments:
Post a Comment