Thursday, February 4, 2010

Biker's Butt

I've been telling my neighbor for over a year now that I'd come to her spin class, and today, I finally fulfilled my promise and attended.


The verdict?


I LOVED IT!!!

The music is loud, the class is dark (she leaves the lights off except some Christmas type lights), and it's a really great workout. I knew we had similar tastes in music so the songs she had on her play list were all songs I liked and fit perfectly with what we were supposed to do. The lights being off really helped me shed some of my nervousness because I didn't feel like everyone would be looking at me (not like they would anyways, but it just helped).

Now, I'm curious to see how 1. my butt feels tomorrow because I've been told, "When your ass hurts tomorrow, please don't be turned off from the class." 2. how my legs feel. You get a pretty good burn going on in your legs so I'm hoping that when I go to get up out of bed tomorrow that I won't be paralyzed with hurt.

Regardless, I'm planning on going back next Thursday and making it part of my weekly routine!

No comments: