Sunday, February 28, 2010

Farewell Luncheon

Today back in Cincinnati my Aunt Phyllis hosted a farewell luncheon for my Aunt Susan and Uncle Loren who are moving soon to South Carolina. I'm sad that they're moving there since it means that I won't see them often, but I know they've been looking forward to moving there for quite a while so for them finally getting to get down there, I am happy. I wish I could've been there for the luncheon to spend time with my whole family. I hate being away when there are things like this.

Being here in New York seems close, and it is close, but not close enough to go Cincinnati as often as I'd like. I went 3 or 4 months in a row near the end of the year this past year, and I was beyond exhausted from doing it. This year, there won't be as many trips and I hope that no one holds that against me.

No comments: