Monday, March 1, 2010

All Things Delicious

If you haven't seen them at the store...Coconut Hershey's Kisses. DELISH! Word on the street is that they're seasonal, thank God, and for my sake I hope they are. Although, I will say I've been very good at exhibiting self control with them eating no more than 3 a day if I do eat any at all. This is quite the accomplishment for me!


Another very delicious thing is the chocolate pudding pie I made. I had a leftover pie crust from when I bought a box of 2 for Thanksgiving and figured I'd better make a pie before the crust went bad. I wanted to make something healthy but doesn't really know of any healthy pies, so making the pudding pie was about a healthy as it was going to get. Yes, I did use fat free and sugar free pudding mix made with skim milk, but then I ruined it by making a peanut butter crumble to put on top of it, then a layer of fat free cool whip, and then the leftover crumbles on top of that. Good Lord was it delicious. I don't feel as bad as if it were all full fat though, so I guess I've got that going for it.

No comments: