Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Happy St. Patricks Day

Another great day here in New York. Sunny skies and 60 degree weather. My neighbor and I sat out in our front yard in our lawn chairs with pants and sweatshirts on to get some much needed sun on our faces (yes I did wear sunscreen and was still able to get some sun). Yay!!

We had a hail and farewell to attend from t 3-6 which I was less than happy about considering it was smack dab in the middle of the day, and we generally don't even eat dinner until 6 or 6:30 so the thought of eating at 5 didn't exactly appeal to me. It ended up being fine and all, but these functions really don't do much for me. It's a bunch of people who I don't know and even John doesn't know many of them either. So, it's like eating dinner with a bunch of strangers which I could do without, but, like I said, it turned out ok and was quick, so I can deal with it.

No comments: