
I couldn't help but laugh. My super creative husband. I'd rather have a post it note like this versus a Hallmark card any day. Massages come far and few between from him, so I'll take it!!
Last night's dinner was fantastic! And the pina colada cupcakes were even better! Have a look see!

They were so yummy that I think I am addicted to them. They are SUPER moist! And the fact that they are low in fat and calories makes them even yummier!! I'm a big fan of cold, refrigerator cake and the fact that you have to keep these in the fridgerator is another added bonus. I could probably have one, heck two a day for the next month or two and not be tired of them.
With all that being said, it was a good Valentine's Day. Some of you may be all mushy gushy about your flowers and candy, but this girl likes her hand written post-it note.
No comments:
Post a Comment