Thursday, February 25, 2010

From Snow to Rain

We have officially gone from one extreme to the next. Tuesday it started snowing early in the morning and didn't start sticking until 5 in the evening. At 5:30 in the morning on Wednesday, the phone rings and 10 minutes later, I hear John come upstairs. I asked him who called and he said it was work and that they told him he didn't have to come in. When I got up at 9, it was obvious that it had snowed all night long, a wet, heavy, snow. So John and I shoveled the driveway and then around noon, the snow gave way to drizzle.

From then until today, we've seen nothing but rain ALL day long. It's highly annoying. I'd much rather this all be snow. Now, an hour west of us they got a crazy amount of snow. Needless to say, I'm jealous. It was great on Wednesday, but didn't even last long enough to go out and enjoy. Boo!

No comments: