Tonight's dinner date was at the Albany Pump Station. It's a brewery down in Albany that my neighbor told me about a month or two ago. We checked out the menu online and decided we'd go.
We left the house around 5:15 which got us there a little before 6. The wait was an hour and fifteen minutes! Thankfully, there were 2 bar seats open so we took them and just ate there. The downfall to this was that these seats were next to THE most annoying and loud women I have ever come across...one more so than the other. We learned that this girl likes to run marathons and wants to run the one in Bermuda and is willing to spend $1000 for the weekend to do it. Then she didn't get her period until she was after 17, she swears she is starting menopause but shouldn't be anywhere near that, she doesn't feel the need to birth her own child, she was a late bloomer, wanted big boobs as a kid but now squishes the ones she has...and the list goes on from there. It was highly annoying.
The food on the other hand was good. John got a burger and I got chicken, even though it was pricier than I would have liked it to be, and I honestly didn't think it was worth $18, but it was good. We'd definitely go back and make sure to make reservations before we went to ensure we'd have a table.
No comments:
Post a Comment