Tuesday, January 5, 2010

The Results

The MRI results came in today and my doctor's office called with the results. Looks like the pain in my hip is caused by a muscle tear. How this happened? I couldn't tell you. I haven't done anything out of the ordinary in the past few months. I haven't fallen, or twisted a funny way. So, who knows. I go for physical therapy on Thursday and will be going 2 times a week after that.

Besides that, I had a super productive day! I got my Christmas tree down and put away, all other Christmas decor as well. I put up the regular things above my cabinets and washed all the glassware that the candles are in up there. I forgot how awful it gets after a year!!

I slept ridiculously late today which is strange because I've been getting up between 7:30 and 8:30 lately. I don't know if it had anything to do with my awful mood yesterday or what, but if that's all I needed to have the productive day I had today, I'm ok with it!

No comments: