
I've been gone from Washington over a year now, and from time to time, I find myself missing bits and pieces of it. One thing I miss is a vanilla chai made with non-fat from Express Espresso. So, to cure that I decided to order some of the mix from online. My friend Tricia posted on her blog about the brand a year or so ago and I said to myself, "Oooh, I should order some," and didn't. So last night, I decided I would. I got the starter pack which is a variety of all the different chai's they make to see if there are any others that I can't live without. I'm hoping their sugar free vanilla is just as good as their regular vanilla. It should be here in about a week or so (or maybe sooner if I'm lucky!) so I'll let you know the verdict.
No comments:
Post a Comment