I've been here a full year and have FINALLY found a hair place that I like and will be my hair home here in NY. I went to one place up here back in the summer time that someone I worked at the bank with referred me to and although the lady did a nice job and the price was right, the plaza it was in was kinda run down and shady, it was 20 minutes from me, and it just felt very impersonal while I was getting my hair done.
The place that is now my new hair home is called Shear Gold Hair Designs and it's about 2.5 miles from my house in a little plaza with a bait shop, liquor store, and Stewart's shop (equivalent to UDF). The girl who cut my hair was around my age and really friendly. The salon was cute and clean, and the people were friendly. Score! I feel like I finally have most of my ducks settled in a row up here. Got a doctor, orthopedist, dermatologist, dentist, and a hair girl!
No comments:
Post a Comment