I have become somewhat of a winter hat whore these days. It seems that I cannot have enough of a variety. It started last year when I bought a North Face knit beanie that I fell in love with, oh wait, maybe even before that. Yes, in WA when I bought a multicolor fuzzie knit hat. The North Face from last year keeps my head super warm and got me addicted to the knit beanie look. Last year I bought a black Kangol furry bucket hat with intentions to wear it in the winter. Next came a fuzzy white hat from John for Christmas (along with a matching scarf and gloves) and then my mom bought me a hat that I asked for (which I thought was the same as my North Face hat, but just a different color). I exchanged it because it was a bit too mushroomish with the fleece lining, for a black, knit billed hat which has become my new favorite. Here is my collection.
This is the hat I bought in WA.

This has been my favorite for the past 2 years.

This one I don't wear often, but still like. Sometimes I'll wear this one on a snowy day.

This is the one from John.

This one if from my neighbor. It's awesome! You put it on like a regular hat and from the front it looks like a regular hat, but it only goes around your head, keeping your ears warm and is open at the back of your head. Great for when you wear a ponytail!

And this has become my new favorite. I was worried I'd look a little bit lesbianish in it, but I don't think I do.
No comments:
Post a Comment