Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Pathetic

Yesterday I decided that I was going to start cleaning out my closet of clothes that I no longer wear in addition to things we have in other closets and around the house that we don't use or need. I made a HUGE dent in my closet, however, upon doing so, I discovered that even after getting rid of as much as I did I still have a large amount of clothing. On the down side, 90% of those clothes are hoodies, t-shirts, and tank tops, shorts and skirts from when I lived in Vegas. I have 3 button down shirts and a few pairs of dress pants, but that's it. NOTHING to wear on a casual basis. It's the most pathetic thing I've ever seen! I'm always saying, "I have nothing to wear," but I alwasy just thought I didn't want to wear the things I had. Little did know I really DON'T have anything to wear!! I need to go shopping and buy some new clothes, but it seems like I never find anything I like or that looks nice on me. It's annoying but the story of my life. Oh well, I guess I need to just buy the things I like when I find them and if it takes a while, I guess it takes a while.

No comments: