We move, get settled, adjust, and just when things feel slightly normal...we move again. All I can hope is that someday...we'll put down roots.
Tuesday, April 21, 2009
Jet Set
I'm feeling better after my yuckies a few days ago. It was my dinner that made me sick and after taking the day to recoup and rest, the next day was better. I've spent the entire day picking up the house so when my friends come home with me next week, it won't be messy. I'm packed and hoping to be able to sleep tonight. My flight to Cincy leaves at 5:45am so we're leaving the house at 4:30. John is nice enough to take me before he goes to work which is going to make a long day for him. I feel bad, but I'm grateful he's taking me. With that being said, I need to get my butt to bed!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment