Friday, April 17, 2009

Hilarious!

Today I went to register myself at the Navy clinic so that way when I get sick or just need my annual checkup I can go there and be taken care of. On the way there I had to pee, so as soon as I got there, I used the bathroom. When I closed the door to the stall I noticed that the lock was called a "hiny hider!" It took everything of me to not laugh out loud. I thought it was hilarious!! What a funny name to call the bathroom stall. I have a friend who wears an apron when she breast feeds and she calls it her hooter hider, so it reminded me of her. Anyways, kind of a dumb post for today, but it made me laugh. Hope you laugh too!


2 comments:

Tricia @ Take 10 With Tricia said...

I also have a hooter hider. It's the best thing ever!

Tricia @ Take 10 With Tricia said...

I just reread your blog (I was showing Andy) and had to say that I don't just call my breastfeeding thing a "hooter hider" - that's actually the official name of it! It's printed on the tag and everything!!! Target sells them.