
Our new furniture came today and let me just tell you how much I LOVE it!! It makes things look 100% nicer which I haven't seen in over 2 years. Everything matches which is even better. On the downside of things though, the old couch would not fit through the door to go downstairs in the basement. Now it's sitting against the wall in my dining room where it does NOT fit. We're giving it a week to either figure out if there is any humanly way possible to get it downstairs or to sell if. After a week, it's going to Goodwill or Salvation Army. I'm hoping we can find a way to get it downstairs because it's a good couch to have for a finished basement or den, but if it won't fit down the stairwell, I'm not leaving it in just sitting out of place for the next 3 years. Here are some pictures.


1 comment:
Thanks for sharing those pictures of your new furniture!! Couch set has wonderful color and looking comfortable!!
Post a Comment