
Today when John and I went to Dick's to look for some things he wants, we drove past the building/strip that will be housing our future Chipotle. My mouth watered thinking about it. I had told John I wondered when it opened and thought it would be sometime soon.
Well, in the time we went into Dick's, looked around and what not,came out to go home, they had a banner up that said, "FREE BURRITOS! THAT'S RIGHT 100% OFF = FREE." I would have fallen over had I been standing up. Then I see the date. April 23rd from 11-8. "Son of a bitch!" I yelled. Go figure, I will be gone then as I'm flying back to Cincinnati on the 22nd to see my new nephew when he'll arrive a few days after I get there (still not sure what day my sister is getting induced). Doesn't it figure. We've been waiting for this Chipotle since the first time we lived here almost 4 years ago. We had said then that a Chipotle would do a great business, although, no one around here knows what it is. This is where the free burritos come into play I'm assuming. A good way to get someone to try your product is to give it away for free.
As upset as I am that I won't be here for this crazy and fantastic even, I am pleased that when I come back the following week with 2 of my friends that it will be open. Ahhh, I can now successfully survive our 3 year stint here.
No comments:
Post a Comment