We move, get settled, adjust, and just when things feel slightly normal...we move again. All I can hope is that someday...we'll put down roots.
Thursday, April 16, 2009
Flawless
This has been one of the greatest weeks to date since we got here. The entire week has been sunny, gorgeous, and warmer every day. It's been low to mid 60s and I just couldn't be happier. I've been out running every day, minus today because my knees hurt so I did the elliptical in the basement instead. I'm sure you're thinking, why didn't you just go for a walk instead? Who wants to work out in the basement? Well we have windows that face the lake so working out down there isn't a drag. After working out and then tanning, I spent the rest of the day cleaning bathrooms, dusting, and washing the sheets on the spare bed in anticipation of my friends coming to visit in 2 weeks. I'm so excited!! They will be our first visitors which will be fun. I like having company as I like to make dinner for people and it will just be nice to have friends from home here in my house. Not many of my friends get the opportunity to visit so I'm so happy that they are coming. I've got just a little bit less than a week to finish picking things up and making sure everything is the way I want it before I leave for Cincy. I won't have the opportunity to go OCD the day before they get here since I'm coming with them, so I need to do it now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment