If you haven't guessed it, another fun night planned has gone down the tubes thanks to the falling snow. At 7pm, I looked out the window and still no snow. Marisa sent me a text that said, "No snow yet!" I text back that we should take advantage of that fact while we could and that I would text her back after I dried my hair. In that 10 minute time span, I looked out the window again to find my car covered in snow. UGH!
We planned on still going out to the bar down the street from me, but I cleared off my car in anticipation of driving there, and 5 minutes later when I looked out, my car was again, covered. So.....Marisa is going to come here and we'll just hang out here. It's no bar scene, but we'll manage.
1 comment:
You should stop planning nights out. Perhaps then the snow would stay away. Kind of reverse psychology the snow!! :)
Post a Comment